Archives for Electroconvulsive Therapy
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mental Health Support Aids Those with Breast Cancer
- Attractiveness Judged by Group Composition
- Mouse Study Shows Alcohol Alters Molecular Path Like Rapid Antidepressants
- New Weight Loss Approach Helps People Keep It Off
- Depression In Pregnancy Ups Risk of Emotional Problems in Kids
- Emotional Issues May Accompany Early Menopause
Whether you do ECT (electroconvulsive therapy) or not, and research indicates that less than 8% of you actually perform it (Hermann et al, Am J Psychiatry 1998; 155:889-894), you...
Many articles about electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) begin with a statement about ECT’s stature as the most effective treatment for serious depression1; the statement is a reminder to the reader...
The recommendations of the FDA advisory panel that convened in January may have long-lasting effects on the practice of electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) in the United States. The meeting included...