Archives for Integrative Psychiatry
In our ever-evolving system of working to streamline the delivery of health care, the nation’s direction is moving toward precision quality care. The new model of patient-powered research will...
This is an interview with Dr. James Lake regarding integrative medicine. TCPR: Dr. Lake, please tell us what integrative medicine is. Dr. Lake: In the broadest sense, integrative medicine...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- For Many Older Americans, Retirement Will Involve Work
- New Way Found to Measure Awareness in Brain-Injured Patients
- Meditation Can Help Ease Uncertainty of Prostate Cancer
- Education Called “Foremost Strategy” for Opioid Abuse Prevention
- Electronic Media Interferes With Preschoolers Communicating With Parents
The APA Caucus on Integrative Psychiatry () was established in 2004 to represent psychiatrists practicing nonconventional therapies; to educate psychiatrists on safe, appropriate uses of nonconventional modalities; to facilitate...