Archives for August, 2011
Following trends in medicine, psychiatry is faced with limited resources and third-party administration of resource allocation. This has affected psychiatric practice in many ways and altered the doc-tor-patient relationship.
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Many Young Athletes Return to Play After Concussion Despite Risk
- Focus on Eating Pleasure Can Lead to Smaller Portions
- Parents’ Social Media Posts Could Harm Kids
- Kids of Bipolar or Schizophrenic Parents More Likely to Face Early Mental Health Issues
- Abuse of Rx Drugs Increase Risk of College Sexual Assaults
- Activities Outside of Work Can Improve Productivity Among Company Misfits
Q: I’m a psychiatrist in who got board-certified in 1998 and re-certified in 2008. I’m still very unclear about how to fulfill all the new MOC requirements (for re-certification...
Suicide is the 11th leading cause of death in the United States; it accounts for more than 34,000 deaths per And an even greater number of people attempt...
The issue of self-disclosure in psychotherapy is one of complexity and some Most discussions about the practice refer to boundary questions because self-disclosure by the therapist to the...