Archives for August, 2011
Following trends in medicine, psychiatry is faced with limited resources and third-party administration of resource allocation. This has affected psychiatric practice in many ways and altered the doc-tor-patient relationship.
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Anxiety Over Prostate Cancer Diagnosis May Lead to Over-treatment
- Quitting, Cutting Back on Cocaine May Reverse Coronary Artery Disease
- Kids may Put On More Weight When Parents See Them as Overweight
- Deadly Thoughts Can Spur Deadly Crimes
- Assessing Global Toll of Drinking During Pregnancy
- Older Online Daters Less Fussy About Intellectual Match
Q: I’m a psychiatrist in who got board-certified in 1998 and re-certified in 2008. I’m still very unclear about how to fulfill all the new MOC requirements (for re-certification...
Suicide is the 11th leading cause of death in the United States; it accounts for more than 34,000 deaths per And an even greater number of people attempt...
The issue of self-disclosure in psychotherapy is one of complexity and some Most discussions about the practice refer to boundary questions because self-disclosure by the therapist to the...