Archives for September, 2011
Patients with chronic pain and head injury frequently have comorbid anxiety and depressive disorders, with depressive disorders appearing to be more predominant.
To Americans over 30, YouTube, Facebook, MySpace and Twitter are buzzwords that lack much meaning. But to those born between 1982 and 2001—often referred to as “millennials” or “Generation...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Back Pain Patients Worry About Stigma of Taking Opioids
- Childhood Trauma Affects Development, Physical Health
- Weight Discrimination May Worsen Health Risks
- Pediatricians Warn Against Digital Media As Soothing Tool for Young Kids
- Many Young Athletes Return to Play After Concussion Despite Risk
- Focus on Eating Pleasure Can Lead to Smaller Portions
If you’re considering going into private practice, it’s always smart to talk to other clinicians who have been there. When I opened my practice years ago, I had very...
The delivery of mental health care via electronic devices—also called telemental health—has gradually become an established alternative to improve access to mental health services. Telemental health services routinely include...
Blood tests for schizophrenia and for depression designed to augment current diagnostic approaches have attracted increased attention at recent major scientific meetings.