Archives for March, 2012
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Anxiety Over Prostate Cancer Diagnosis May Lead to Over-treatment
- Quitting, Cutting Back on Cocaine May Reverse Coronary Artery Disease
- Kids may Put On More Weight When Parents See Them as Overweight
- Deadly Thoughts Can Spur Deadly Crimes
- Assessing Global Toll of Drinking During Pregnancy
- Older Online Daters Less Fussy About Intellectual Match
How people manage their chronic condition when not under direct medical supervision makes a difference in their quality of life, their health, and their utilization of the health care...
The Project GREAT Experience: The past 3 decades have witnessed an ongoing transformation of mental health care systems around the world, beginning in the United States and followed by...