Archives for March, 2012
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- First-time Dads Vulnerable to Media Messages
- Benzodiazepines Do Not Directly Increase Dementia Risk, Still Not Advised for Elderly
- Mouse Study Finds Link Between Mental Health & Diabetes
- Hallucinogens May Protect Against Intimate Partner Violence
- CBT May Ease Social Anxiety by Remodeling, Reducing Brain Activity
How people manage their chronic condition when not under direct medical supervision makes a difference in their quality of life, their health, and their utilization of the health care system—and such self-management can be both time-consuming and complex.
The Project GREAT Experience: The past 3 decades have witnessed an ongoing transformation of mental health care systems around the world, beginning in the United States and followed by New Zealand and Western European countries.