Archives for March, 2012
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Altering Enzyme May Be One Route to Preventing Alzheimer’s
- Latinos May Suffer from High Pre-Surgery Anxiety
- Social Support Helps Teens Maintain Weight Loss from Smartphone Apps
- For Kids, More Time on Digital Devices = Less Homework Completed
- Back Pain Patients Worry About Stigma of Taking Opioids
- Childhood Trauma Affects Development, Physical Health
How people manage their chronic condition when not under direct medical supervision makes a difference in their quality of life, their health, and their utilization of the health care...
The Project GREAT Experience: The past 3 decades have witnessed an ongoing transformation of mental health care systems around the world, beginning in the United States and followed by...