Archives for August, 2011
In a previous post I talked about why social media matters to therapists. The number of people using social media on a daily basis, and Facebook in particular, are...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Elevated Vital Signs in Late Teens May Portend Future Mental Issues
- Addressing Gender-Specific Issues Can Improve Co-Parenting
- Study Groups College Peers Into 3 Classes
- Even The Powerful Can Have Trouble Making Difficult Decisions
- Teens May Be Impacted by Alcohol & Smoking in Video Games
- Many Kids Not Ready for Kindergarten
Some therapists have embraced Facebook and others are hesitant to venture into social networking arena. Here are my thoughts on the benefits and risks of setting up a Facebook...