Archives for August, 2011
In a previous post I talked about why social media matters to therapists. The number of people using social media on a daily basis, and Facebook in particular, are...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Psychological Well-Being Linked to More Physical Activity in Older Adults
- Joining Group Could Protect From Cognitive Decline
- Psilocybin Shown to Ease Anxiety, Depression in Cancer Patients
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation Can Activate Dormant Memories
- Cataracts Tied to Depression in Older Adults
- Brief ‘Nudge’ Can Help Patients Finish Health Program
Some therapists have embraced Facebook and others are hesitant to venture into social networking arena. Here are my thoughts on the benefits and risks of setting up a Facebook...