Join APA’s Mental Health Blog Party May 16th
May is Mental Health Month! It’s a great opportunity to speak out and educate about your mental health specialty areas and raise awareness about topics you’re passionate about. I’d like to challenge other private practitioners to participate in APA’s Mental Health Blog Party May 16th.
How to participate in the Mental Health Blog Party:
- Post a mental health related blog on May 16th, 2012
- If you’re on Twitter follow @apahelpcenter and tweet your blog post with the hashtag #mhblogday. Through out the day retweet other mental health articles with #mhblogday hashtag.
- Post the “I’m Blogging for Mental Health” 2012 badge on your blog and help spread the word about the importance of mental health.
- APA will add a link to their blog party on May 16th. Here’s an example of last year’s blog party round up.
- This is a great opportunity to promote mental health (and your private practice website).
Here’s a link to 2 toolkits with additional information and resources to use in your blog post.
Hanks, D. (2012). Join APA’s Mental Health Blog Party May 16th. Psych Central. Retrieved on September 2, 2015, from http://pro.psychcentral.com/private-practice/2012/05/join-apas-mental-health-blog-party-may-16th/