Archives for June, 2012
There is an “it” factor when looking for interns to train in your private practice. Here’s how I’ve found amazing interns that stay at my clinic even after graduation....
Last week, I blogged about the benefits of joining a private practice group. Today, I’ll discuss the downside of being in business with other practitioners. I briefly worked in...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Anxiety Over Prostate Cancer Diagnosis May Lead to Over-treatment
- Quitting, Cutting Back on Cocaine May Reverse Coronary Artery Disease
- Kids may Put On More Weight When Parents See Them as Overweight
- Deadly Thoughts Can Spur Deadly Crimes
- Assessing Global Toll of Drinking During Pregnancy
- Older Online Daters Less Fussy About Intellectual Match
Last week Dr. Christina Hibbert contributed a guest blog highlighting her experience of sharing an office with her husband in rural Flagstaff, AZ. (If you missed it you can...