Archives for June, 2012
There is an “it” factor when looking for interns to train in your private practice. Here’s how I’ve found amazing interns that stay at my clinic even after graduation....
Last week, I blogged about the benefits of joining a private practice group. Today, I’ll discuss the downside of being in business with other practitioners. I briefly worked in...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- MRI Scans Detect ‘Brain Rust’ in Patients with Schizophrenia
- How Gut Bacteria May Impact Mental Illness, Treatment
- Study Finds Almost Half of Participants Prone to False Memories
- Long-Term Job Insecurity Can Stress Older Workers
- Imaging Study Links Structural Brain Changes, Cognitive Decline in Parkinson’s
- Missing Even One to Two Hours of Sleep Doubles Crash Risk
Last week Dr. Christina Hibbert contributed a guest blog highlighting her experience of sharing an office with her husband in rural Flagstaff, AZ. (If you missed it you can...