Archives for June, 2012
There is an “it” factor when looking for interns to train in your private practice. Here’s how I’ve found amazing interns that stay at my clinic even after graduation....
Last week, I blogged about the benefits of joining a private practice group. Today, I’ll discuss the downside of being in business with other practitioners. I briefly worked in...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Childhood Trauma Affects Development, Physical Health
- Weight Discrimination May Worsen Health Risks
- Pediatricians Warn Against Digital Media As Soothing Tool for Young Kids
- Many Young Athletes Return to Play After Concussion Despite Risk
- Focus on Eating Pleasure Can Lead to Smaller Portions
- Parents’ Social Media Posts Could Harm Kids
Last week Dr. Christina Hibbert contributed a guest blog highlighting her experience of sharing an office with her husband in rural Flagstaff, AZ. (If you missed it you can...