Archives for June, 2012
There is an “it” factor when looking for interns to train in your private practice. Here’s how I’ve found amazing interns that stay at my clinic even after graduation....
Last week, I blogged about the benefits of joining a private practice group. Today, I’ll discuss the downside of being in business with other practitioners. I briefly worked in...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Depression In Pregnancy Ups Risk of Emotional Problems in Kids
- Emotional Issues May Accompany Early Menopause
- First Time on The Pill May Increase Risk of Depression
- Exercise Can Still Increase Hunger Even in Sleep Deprivation
- Elderly Willing to Take Medical Risks if Benefits Support
- Children of Suicide Victims Need Support
Last week Dr. Christina Hibbert contributed a guest blog highlighting her experience of sharing an office with her husband in rural Flagstaff, AZ. (If you missed it you can...