Do you know where your website visitors come from? If not, it probably a good idea to start. I use Google Analytics to find out which sites are the top referrers to my private practice website WasatchFamilyTherapy.com.
The following statistics reinforce what I’ve already known. They illustrate that:
- A website is crucial for private practice growth.
- Google is king. Most people find my website through Google searches.
- Creating valuable content that can be shared on Facebook is definitely worth the investment.
- Guest blogging on larger sites does increase website traffic.
- It’s worth a monthly fee price to get listed in online directories.
Take a look at my year-to-date website traffic stats.
Do you know where your website traffic comes from? Who are your top online referral sources?
This post currently has
You can read the comments or leave your own thoughts.
Hanks, J. (2012). 5 Social Media Marketing Lessons From My Top Traffic Sources. Psych Central. Retrieved on August 21, 2014, from http://pro.psychcentral.com/private-practice/2012/11/5-social-media-marketing-lessons-from-my-top-traffic-sources/
Last reviewed: By John M. Grohol, Psy.D. on 21 Nov 2012