Do you know where your website visitors come from? If not, it probably a good idea to start. I use Google Analytics to find out which sites are the top referrers to my private practice website WasatchFamilyTherapy.com.
The following statistics reinforce what I’ve already known. They illustrate that:
- A website is crucial for private practice growth.
- Google is king. Most people find my website through Google searches.
- Creating valuable content that can be shared on Facebook is definitely worth the investment.
- Guest blogging on larger sites does increase website traffic.
- It’s worth a monthly fee price to get listed in online directories.
Take a look at my year-to-date website traffic stats.