About Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW
Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW is a journalist and interviewer, licensed social worker, interfaith minister, radio host and best-selling author. www.opti-mystical.com
Posts by Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW:
- Coloring with Your Creative Juices
01 Aug 2016
- Twenty Feet From the Ground: Facing Fears
15 Jul 2016
- Center-of-the-Universe-itis: Recognizing Narcissistic Personality Disorder
14 Jul 2016
- Magical Thinking: The Illusion of Control?
04 Jul 2016
- Another Way of Viewing Addiction
27 Jun 2016
- When Will Enough Be Enough?
21 Jun 2016
- Is Hatred a Mental Illness?
18 Jun 2016
- Four-Legged Love: Ways to Support Someone Through the Loss of a Pet
08 Jun 2016
- Are Some People Predisposed to Negative Thinking?
01 Jun 2016
- What Therapists Need to Know About Death
28 May 2016
- Midwife at the End of Life
08 May 2016
- Why is it Important for Therapists to Walk Their Talk?
05 May 2016
- Transgender Issues: A Guide for Therapists Working With Clients in Transition Part 2
14 Apr 2016
- Transgender Issues: A Guide for Therapists Working with Clients in Transition
13 Apr 2016
- Why Therapists Benefit From Having Sounding Boards and Sound Boundaries
12 Mar 2016