About Judith Belmont, MS, LPC
Judith Belmont, MS, LPC has been a mental health practitioner and speaker for 40 years, and is the author of 6 books offering practical psycho-educational tips for therapists to use when working with their clients. Her four book series published by mental health continuing education provider, PESI, “Tips and Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox,” offers clinicians a wealth of reproducible handouts, worksheets, activities and demonstrations for use with both individual and group clients. Her website at www.belmontwellness.com features free resources, videos and her psycho-educational bookstore.
Posts by Judith Belmont, MS, LPC:
- CBT Technique: Using the Triple Column Technique to Change Your Thoughts To Change Your Life!
24 Jul 2017
- Are You Highly Happy? 10 Simple Tips and Quick Quiz
10 Jul 2017
- Are you an active listener ….or do you just hear?
09 Jul 2017
- How is Your Emotional Wellness? Find Out with This Emotional Wellness Quiz!
26 Jun 2017
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Technique: The Observing Self
17 Jun 2017
- Strategies for Running an Effective Psycho-Educational Group
12 Jun 2017
- Using a Calming Box for Self-Soothing and Emotional Regulation
01 May 2017
- Three Self-Esteem Boosting Tips and Activities
23 Apr 2017
- Helping Clients Improve Communication Skills
30 Jan 2017
- Helping Your Clients Forgive: 10 Tips and Quick Quiz
18 Jan 2017
- New Year Exercises: Five Quick Tips and Activities to Help Your Clients Start the Year off Right!
25 Dec 2016
- Therapeutic Use of Metaphors
07 Dec 2016
- Helping Clients Eliminate Cognitive Distortions
29 Nov 2016