About Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Kelly Higdon, LMFT is a private practice expert that believes therapists are some of the most important healers in the world. She teaches therapists how to grow successful businesses from scratch and to move beyond the couch with multiple streams of income. Get to know Kelly better through her free private practice marketing trainings, the Business School Bootcamp for therapists, or through private practice consultation.
Posts by Kelly Higdon, LMFT:
- Getting your Marketing Flow in Your Private Practice
25 Mar 2017
- How to Launch Your Private Practice
06 Mar 2017
- Who supports you?
20 Feb 2017
- Should you start a private practice?
09 Feb 2017
- Your Private Practice Challenge for 2017
30 Jan 2017
- Resources for Building A Private Practice
17 Feb 2015
- Guest Post: Building A Solid Foundation To Get Booked Solid® Now, & For The Life Of Your Practice
29 Dec 2014
- Starting a Counseling Practice Part 5: Getting Paid
09 Dec 2014
- Moving Beyond The Couch
22 Sep 2014