About Kelly Higdon, LMFT
Kelly Higdon, LMFT is a private practice expert that believes therapists are some of the most important healers in the world. She teaches therapists how to grow successful businesses from scratch and to move beyond the couch with multiple streams of income. Get to know Kelly better through her free private practice marketing trainings, the Business School Bootcamp for therapists, or through private practice consultation.
Posts by Kelly Higdon, LMFT:
- Getting your Marketing Flow in Your Private Practice
25 Mar 2017
- How to Launch Your Private Practice
06 Mar 2017
- Who supports you?
20 Feb 2017
- Should you start a private practice?
09 Feb 2017
- Your Private Practice Challenge for 2017
30 Jan 2017
- Creating a Successful Private Practice in 2017: People NEED You!
26 Jan 2017
- Can you do a lower fee?
13 Jan 2017
- How To Generate Income in Private Practice for 2017
21 Dec 2016
- 3 Steps To In Person Networking
03 Dec 2016
- The Perfect Fee for Your Private Practice
16 Nov 2016
- 3 Quick Tips For Making Professional Profile Videos with Cúpla Media
10 Nov 2016
- Non-compete Agreements in Private Practice with Guest Lisa Fraley
08 Nov 2016
- Crisis in Private Practice – Are you prepared?
28 Sep 2016
- ROI in Building a Private Practice
19 Sep 2016
- Resources for Building A Private Practice
17 Feb 2015
- Starting a Counseling Practice Part 5: Getting Paid
09 Dec 2014
- Moving Beyond The Couch
22 Sep 2014