Archives for General
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Tai Chi Relieves Depression in Chinese Americans
- No Evidence Electrical Brain Stimulation Aids Cognition
- Neurological Basis for Dads Attachment to Their Girls
- Listening to Music with Others Influences Mood
- Mindfulness In Prenatal Education Can Reduce Risk of Depression
- Parents’ Digital Distractions Linked to Kids’ Behavioral Issues
There is a lot of crossover between Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). They share some of the same characteristics yet the underlying needs and motivations...
As a therapist, I have always been a big fan of offering my clients “hands on” practical strategies that can help them self-soothe immediately in times of anger and...
Journaling is a powerful tool for healing from childhood trauma and toxic relationships. Once you make the decision to begin the healing process from a toxic or abusive relationship,...