Archives for General
The first couple of therapy sessions with Trina were rollercoaster rides. One second she was excited about a new job and all of the possibilities it presented. The next...
Dan came into his therapist’s office convinced his wife had Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). After reading several articles and blogs on the internet, he diagnosed her erratic behavior, heightened...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Diabetes Boosts Risk of Cognitive Issues After Surgery
- Study IDs Factors That Can Lead to Postpartum Depression
- Study Explores Forgiveness of Partner Infidelity
- ‘Selfish Brain’ Wins Competition With Muscle Power
- Poor Sleep, Physical Inactivity Up Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Delayed Word Processing May Predict Risk of Alzheimer’s
After being closed for over a week due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma, some Florida schools are attempting to return to normal operations. While the schools may...