Archives for July, 2016
As a BCBA, specifically in the field of working with children with autism spectrum disorder, you are likely to supervise and be responsible for training behavior technicians who will...
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) provides an amazing tool for those BCBA’s who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. In addition to following the BACB Code of...
Applied behavior analysis can be a confusing field to fully comprehend especially if you have not heard of this practice before. When your child has autism, he or she...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
- More Older Adults Embrace Social Media but Many Still Fearful of Privacy
- Relationship Break-Up: How to Decide to Work it Out or Leave
- Depression Can Taint Past as Well as Present
- Less Prenatal Stress Reduces Child Behavioral Problems