Archives for July, 2016
As a BCBA, specifically in the field of working with children with autism spectrum disorder, you are likely to supervise and be responsible for training behavior technicians who will...
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) provides an amazing tool for those BCBA’s who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. In addition to following the BACB Code of...
Applied behavior analysis can be a confusing field to fully comprehend especially if you have not heard of this practice before. When your child has autism, he or she...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- High-Altitude Psychosis Seen as Distinct from Altitude Sickness
- Can Air Pollution Influence Teen Behavior?
- Father’s Rejection Can Lead to Teen Anxiety
- Apprehension Over Loss of Control May Fuel Anxiety Disorders
- New Therapy Can Aid Social Skills for Those with Schizophrenia
- Many MDs Reluctant to Prescribe Cannabis for Kids with Cancer