Archives for July, 2016
As a BCBA, specifically in the field of working with children with autism spectrum disorder, you are likely to supervise and be responsible for training behavior technicians who will...
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) provides an amazing tool for those BCBA’s who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. In addition to following the BACB Code of...
Applied behavior analysis can be a confusing field to fully comprehend especially if you have not heard of this practice before. When your child has autism, he or she...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Messaging Can Prompt Use of Video Games for Depression
- Learning Difficulties in Men Tied to Higher Risk of Testicular Cancer
- Brain Imaging, Machine Learning May Help Predict Mental Illness Risk
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Improve Sound Memory
- Spirituality May Be Underused Tool in Treating Mental Illness
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease May Share Genetic Origin with Schizophrenia