Archives for July, 2016
As a BCBA, specifically in the field of working with children with autism spectrum disorder, you are likely to supervise and be responsible for training behavior technicians who will...
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) provides an amazing tool for those BCBA’s who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. In addition to following the BACB Code of...
Applied behavior analysis can be a confusing field to fully comprehend especially if you have not heard of this practice before. When your child has autism, he or she...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Poor Sleep, Physical Inactivity Up Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Delayed Word Processing May Predict Risk of Alzheimer’s
- Inflamed Support Cells May Contribute to Some Types of Autism
- New Assessment Model Links Emotions to Mental Health
- Smartphones Compromise Teens’ Sleep
- Same Rate of Prevention Services for People With and Without Mental Health Conditions