Archives for July, 2016
As a BCBA, specifically in the field of working with children with autism spectrum disorder, you are likely to supervise and be responsible for training behavior technicians who will...
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) provides an amazing tool for those BCBA’s who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. In addition to following the BACB Code of...
Applied behavior analysis can be a confusing field to fully comprehend especially if you have not heard of this practice before. When your child has autism, he or she...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- MRI During Infancy May Predict Autism in High-Risk Kids
- Recent Progress Seen in Lessening Cognitive, Motor Delays in Very Premature Babies
- New Approach to Smoking Cessation Taps Into Nostalgia
- New App Seeks to Detect Early Dementia
- What Motivates Teens to Exercise?
- New Study Shows How Dads Bond With Their Kids