Archives for July, 2016
As a BCBA, specifically in the field of working with children with autism spectrum disorder, you are likely to supervise and be responsible for training behavior technicians who will...
The BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board) provides an amazing tool for those BCBA’s who work with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. In addition to following the BACB Code of...
Applied behavior analysis can be a confusing field to fully comprehend especially if you have not heard of this practice before. When your child has autism, he or she...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Teens Girls Suffer from Digital Dating Abuse
- Autistic Traits May Enhance Rational Decision-Making
- More Intense Mental Distress Tied to Greater Risk of Death in Heart Patients
- Sleep Deficits + Marital Conflict May Hike Risk of Illness
- How Parents Can Stay Sane When Baby Can’t Sleep
- Preemies at Greater Risk of SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Deaths