ABOUT HEATHER GILMORE:
Heather Gilmore, MSW, BCBA. Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Social Worker, Freelance Writer, Mother of Three.
Heather has obtained a master’s degree in clinical social work and a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a youth services minor. Heather is also a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Heather works as a freelance writer specializing in applied behavior analysis and personal and family wellness. Heather takes interest in topics related to parenting, children, families, personal development, health and wellness, applied behavior analysis, autism, ADHD, depression, and anxiety.
ABOUT THIS BLOG:
This blog is about all things applied behavior analysis with some social work content. This blog will include things such as
- research related to applied behavior analysis (older posts included more play therapy and general counseling topics)
- applied behavior analysis (ABA) techniques (older posts included play therapy techniques)
- observations and insights from my experience working with families and kids
- how ABA applies to everyday life
- RBT and BCBA study tips and resources
- recommendations for clinicians in the field of ABA or human services
- tips for parents and the non-therapist (i.e. the typical parent looking for some useful information)
- and more
Freelance writing inquiries:
Contact Heather if you would like to receive her freelance writing services at [email protected]