Archives for Adolescents
Many behavior analysts who serve children with autism spectrum disorder may have contact with the child’s school. They may also be involved in the development of the child’s IEP....
Children with autism spectrum disorder may struggle with developing life skills. Here are some strategies and tips on how to help youth with autism develop these important skills. Start...
This post will provide you with various treatment goals you may want to consider when working with teens or adolescents. Even some preteens can benefit from these treatment goals....
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Messaging Can Prompt Use of Video Games for Depression
- Learning Difficulties in Men Tied to Higher Risk of Testicular Cancer
- Brain Imaging, Machine Learning May Help Predict Mental Illness Risk
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Improve Sound Memory
- Spirituality May Be Underused Tool in Treating Mental Illness
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease May Share Genetic Origin with Schizophrenia