Archives for March, 2012
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Tai Chi Relieves Depression in Chinese Americans
- No Evidence Electrical Brain Stimulation Aids Cognition
- Neurological Basis for Dads Attachment to Their Girls
- Listening to Music with Others Influences Mood
- Mindfulness In Prenatal Education Can Reduce Risk of Depression
- Parents’ Digital Distractions Linked to Kids’ Behavioral Issues
How people manage their chronic condition when not under direct medical supervision makes a difference in their quality of life, their health, and their utilization of the health care...
The Project GREAT Experience: The past 3 decades have witnessed an ongoing transformation of mental health care systems around the world, beginning in the United States and followed by...