From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
- More Older Adults Embrace Social Media but Many Still Fearful of Privacy
- Relationship Break-Up: How to Decide to Work it Out or Leave
- Depression Can Taint Past as Well as Present
- Less Prenatal Stress Reduces Child Behavioral Problems
There is a an old story dating approximately 4,000 years ago about how God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Issac on an altar. Abraham and his wife Sarah...
Certain professionals such as attorneys, surgeons, and pilots are highly valued for their persistence, myopic focus, and single-minded determination. These traits enable a person to be very successful in...
It wasn’t until college that Susan realized the level of dysfunction in her family. There were signs earlier in her life but the pieces were never put together until...