Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Transgender College Freshmen Tend to Drink More, Have More Black-Outs
- Current, Former Romantic Partners Often Share Similar Traits
- Strong Sense of Smell Tied to More Active Social Life in Older Women
- How Language Helps Us Cope with Negative Experiences
- Why Do Weekend Warriors Pay for Pain?
- Too Much Structure May Hinder Creativity
Recently a teenager came into my office complaining about the anxiety they were experiencing from their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) parent. They gave me a few examples. The compulsive...
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...