Psych Central Professional
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Hydration May Boost Cognitive Benefits of Exercise in Older Adutls
- Many New Dementia Patients Get Unnecessary Drugs
- Cyberbullying Victims May Be Twice as Likely to Self-Harm and Show Suicidal Behaviors
- Hour of Mindfulness Meditation May Help Anxiety, Cardiovascular Health
- Study Probes How Cognitive Styles Impacted Brexit Vote
- Muscular Strength Tied to Brain Health
Charles thought that divorcing his narcissistic wife would end his frustrations. But it did not. Not too long after the divorce was finalized, his wife began acting like they...