Psych Central Professional
Sammy refused to go to school after hearing about the death of several students at a neighboring school. Even though he didn’t’ know the details of the event, he...
At first, everything seemed fine for Tess. She was driving back from visiting her parents a few hours away. Suddenly a flood of intense emotions, pounding heart rate, difficulty...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Many Teens Take Great Care in Posting Online Content
- More Daily Activity Linked to More Gray Matter in Older Adults’ Brains
- Conversation Boosts Kids’ Brain Development
- Social Media Replaces Human Contact? Maybe Not
- New Antipsychotic May Relieve Psychosis in Dementia Patients
- Unawareness of Memory Problems Is Predictor of Alzheimer’s
“I never want to see you again,” Marie shouted to her husband as she slammed the door on the way out. Adam stood still wondering if she would immediately...