Archives for March, 2016
It can be difficult to discern the difference between obstinate teenage behavior and a budding narcissist. After all, narcissism cannot be officially diagnosed until a person reaches the age...
As if the abusive marriage, relationship or business partnership wasn’t bad enough, the narcissist has to escalate the matter by threatening legal action. The legal system becomes an unknowing...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Muscular Strength Tied to Brain Health
- Study Links More Sugar Consumption to Poorer Cognition in Kids
- Short-Term PTSD Therapy Can Yield Long-Term Benefits
- Performance Can Improve When We Know We Have an Audience
- Ex-Prisoners with Mental Illness, Substance Abuse Have 12-Fold Risk of Injury
- Age Affects How We Predict and Respond to Home-Related Stress
Ten years ago, our 8 year old son watched a movie about skydiving and immediately wanted to do it. A quick internet search revealed he needed to be 18...