Archives for March, 2016
It can be difficult to discern the difference between obstinate teenage behavior and a budding narcissist. After all, narcissism cannot be officially diagnosed until a person reaches the age...
As if the abusive marriage, relationship or business partnership wasn’t bad enough, the narcissist has to escalate the matter by threatening legal action. The legal system becomes an unknowing...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mainstreaming Kids with ASD May be Harmful Unless Culture Improved
- Codeine Still Prescribed to Kids Despite Strict FDA Warning
- Randomized Trial: Computerized Brain Training Can Reduce Risk of Dementia
- Spanking Makes Things Worse
- Emergency Operators May Suffer from Long-Term Stress
- Most Canadian Kids with Concussions Don’t Get Follow-Up Care
Ten years ago, our 8 year old son watched a movie about skydiving and immediately wanted to do it. A quick internet search revealed he needed to be 18...