Archives for June, 2016
Narcissists and people pleasers seem to be drawn towards each other. While opposites do attract, there are some similarities that keep the connection powerful. Priorities. Narcissists think of themselves...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- How Parents Can Stay Sane When Baby Can’t Sleep
- Preemies at Greater Risk of SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Deaths
- Study Warns of Antipsychotic Risks for Dementia Patients Not in Nursing Homes
- Finnish Study: In Elders, Strength Tied to Better Cognition
- Cerebellum May Play Major Role in Schizophrenia
- Is It OK to Share Bed with Pets and Kids?
Orlando is suffering from Secondary Traumatic Stress (STS) with all of the continuous news reports, life stories of the victims, personal experiences of the first responders, FB posts from...