Archives for June, 2016
Narcissists and people pleasers seem to be drawn towards each other. While opposites do attract, there are some similarities that keep the connection powerful. Priorities. Narcissists think of themselves...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
- More Older Adults Embrace Social Media but Many Still Fearful of Privacy
- Relationship Break-Up: How to Decide to Work it Out or Leave
- Depression Can Taint Past as Well as Present
- Less Prenatal Stress Reduces Child Behavioral Problems
Orlando is suffering from Secondary Traumatic Stress (STS) with all of the continuous news reports, life stories of the victims, personal experiences of the first responders, FB posts from...