Archives for June, 2016
Narcissists and people pleasers seem to be drawn towards each other. While opposites do attract, there are some similarities that keep the connection powerful. Priorities. Narcissists think of themselves...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Muscular Strength Tied to Brain Health
- Study Links More Sugar Consumption to Poorer Cognition in Kids
- Short-Term PTSD Therapy Can Yield Long-Term Benefits
- Performance Can Improve When We Know We Have an Audience
- Ex-Prisoners with Mental Illness, Substance Abuse Have 12-Fold Risk of Injury
- Age Affects How We Predict and Respond to Home-Related Stress
Orlando is suffering from Secondary Traumatic Stress (STS) with all of the continuous news reports, life stories of the victims, personal experiences of the first responders, FB posts from...