Archives for August, 2016
Watching the deterioration of a mind infected with Alzheimer’s is emotionally draining, physically exhausting and mentally challenging. The disease steals parts of the brain in random patterns turning a...
The short answer is yes. Breaking news tends to be highly dramatic, less specific, emotionally driven, and very current. Just this past week, our area’s breaking news included: bomb...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Controversy Over Children’s Screen-Time Recommendations
- Family Meals Help Children Physically and Mentally
- Healthy Eating Tied to Greater Wellbeing in Children
- Journaling Appears to Improve Altruism
- High-Altitude Psychosis Seen as Distinct from Altitude Sickness
- Can Air Pollution Influence Teen Behavior?