Archives for February, 2017
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Teens Girls Suffer from Digital Dating Abuse
- Autistic Traits May Enhance Rational Decision-Making
- More Intense Mental Distress Tied to Greater Risk of Death in Heart Patients
- Sleep Deficits + Marital Conflict May Hike Risk of Illness
- How Parents Can Stay Sane When Baby Can’t Sleep
- Preemies at Greater Risk of SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Deaths
Typically Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is viewed as a female disorder but it is not. Just like their female counterparts, males also have an intense and persistent fear of...
Depression has its own signs and symptoms but when mixed with a personality disorder (PD) it can be more elusive. Each PD has a different manifestation of depression with...