Archives for February, 2017
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
- More Older Adults Embrace Social Media but Many Still Fearful of Privacy
- Relationship Break-Up: How to Decide to Work it Out or Leave
- Depression Can Taint Past as Well as Present
- Less Prenatal Stress Reduces Child Behavioral Problems
Typically Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is viewed as a female disorder but it is not. Just like their female counterparts, males also have an intense and persistent fear of...
Depression has its own signs and symptoms but when mixed with a personality disorder (PD) it can be more elusive. Each PD has a different manifestation of depression with...