Archives for February, 2017
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Supporting Kids Through Academic Changes Can Boost Well-Being, Self-Esteem
- Ketamine Shows Promise in Easing Intractable Migraine Pain
- Parents’ Alcohol Problems May Up Risk of Teen Dating Violence
- Fear of Pain After Surgery Can Stoke Anxiety
- Diabetes Boosts Risk of Cognitive Issues After Surgery
- Study IDs Factors That Can Lead to Postpartum Depression
Typically Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is viewed as a female disorder but it is not. Just like their female counterparts, males also have an intense and persistent fear of...
Depression has its own signs and symptoms but when mixed with a personality disorder (PD) it can be more elusive. Each PD has a different manifestation of depression with...