Archives for February, 2017
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Hydration May Boost Cognitive Benefits of Exercise in Older Adutls
- Many New Dementia Patients Get Unnecessary Drugs
- Cyberbullying Victims May Be Twice as Likely to Self-Harm and Show Suicidal Behaviors
- Hour of Mindfulness Meditation May Help Anxiety, Cardiovascular Health
- Study Probes How Cognitive Styles Impacted Brexit Vote
- Muscular Strength Tied to Brain Health
Typically Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is viewed as a female disorder but it is not. Just like their female counterparts, males also have an intense and persistent fear of...
Depression has its own signs and symptoms but when mixed with a personality disorder (PD) it can be more elusive. Each PD has a different manifestation of depression with...