Archives for February, 2017
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Messaging Can Prompt Use of Video Games for Depression
- Learning Difficulties in Men Tied to Higher Risk of Testicular Cancer
- Brain Imaging, Machine Learning May Help Predict Mental Illness Risk
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Improve Sound Memory
- Spirituality May Be Underused Tool in Treating Mental Illness
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease May Share Genetic Origin with Schizophrenia
Typically Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is viewed as a female disorder but it is not. Just like their female counterparts, males also have an intense and persistent fear of...
Depression has its own signs and symptoms but when mixed with a personality disorder (PD) it can be more elusive. Each PD has a different manifestation of depression with...