Archives for March, 2017
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- New Fingerprint Test Can Detect Cocaine Use in Minutes
- New Therapy Technique Offers Hope to Those with Fibromyalgia
- Are You Happy You Voted — Or Didn’t?
- Study Confirms Smartphone Apps Can Ease Depression
- Still No Medications to Control Alcohol Dependency
- Mouse Study: Oxytocin Intensifies Social Experiences, Both Good and Bad
Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...
Recently a teenager came into my office complaining about the anxiety they were experiencing from their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) parent. They gave me a few examples. The compulsive...