Archives for March, 2017
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Many Struggling Readers Have Binocular Vision Problems
- High Dopamine May Cause Psychosis Patients to Focus More on Expectations
- Screening All Adults for Hepatitis C is Most Cost-Effective Way to ID Those Infected
- Many Teens Take Great Care in Posting Online Content
- More Daily Activity Linked to More Gray Matter in Older Adults’ Brains
- Conversation Boosts Kids’ Brain Development
Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...
Recently a teenager came into my office complaining about the anxiety they were experiencing from their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) parent. They gave me a few examples. The compulsive...