Archives for March, 2017
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Tai Chi Relieves Depression in Chinese Americans
- No Evidence Electrical Brain Stimulation Aids Cognition
- Neurological Basis for Dads Attachment to Their Girls
- Listening to Music with Others Influences Mood
- Mindfulness In Prenatal Education Can Reduce Risk of Depression
- Parents’ Digital Distractions Linked to Kids’ Behavioral Issues
Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...
Recently a teenager came into my office complaining about the anxiety they were experiencing from their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) parent. They gave me a few examples. The compulsive...