Archives for March, 2017
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Circadian Body Temp May Hold Clues to Consciousness Levels in Brain Injury Patients
- ID’ing Specific Foreign Accent Helps Brain Process Language
- Men May Tell Sexist, Anti-Gay Jokes To Reaffirm Masculinity
- Soda Linked to Faster Brain Aging
- Pregnancy Warning Signs on Alcohol Tied to Reduced Drinking by Expectant Women
- Gender Difference Seen in Alcohol’s Effects on Brain’s Reward System
Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...
Recently a teenager came into my office complaining about the anxiety they were experiencing from their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) parent. They gave me a few examples. The compulsive...