Archives for May, 2017
For many, high school graduation day rightly marks a transition from childhood to adulthood. No longer acting like a child, this new adult is properly equipped to embrace life...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Cyberbullying Victims May Be Twice as Likely to Self-Harm and Show Suicidal Behaviors
- Hour of Mindfulness Meditation May Help Anxiety, Cardiovascular Health
- Study Probes How Cognitive Styles Impacted Brexit Vote
- Muscular Strength Tied to Brain Health
- Study Links More Sugar Consumption to Poorer Cognition in Kids
- Short-Term PTSD Therapy Can Yield Long-Term Benefits
There is a lot of crossover between Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). They share some of the same characteristics yet the underlying needs and motivations...