Archives for August, 2017
It is one thing to study postpartum depression as a professional and it is a whole different matter to experience it personally. As a counselor, I knew the signs...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Sleeping Brain Can Get Out of Sync in Elderly, Disrupting Memory
- Ketamine Can Rapidly Reduce Suicidal Thoughts
- Some Vitamin Deficiencies May Be Common in Old Age
- Memory Shifts Into High Gear When We Think About Our Children
- Bosses Who Can’t Put Down Smartphone Risk Losing Employees’ Trust
- Social Workers Lack Tools to Identify Cases of Chronic Neglect
There is a an old story dating approximately 4,000 years ago about how God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Issac on an altar. Abraham and his wife Sarah...