Archives for August, 2017
It is one thing to study postpartum depression as a professional and it is a whole different matter to experience it personally. As a counselor, I knew the signs...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
- AI Can Determine Gender by Smile Motion
- Ketamine Nasal Spray for Depression Runs Into Problems
- Very Fit Middle-Aged Women May Reduce Risk of Later Dementia
- Structural Brain Differences for Transgender People
- Educational Achievements Overcome Effects of Child Abuse
There is a an old story dating approximately 4,000 years ago about how God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Issac on an altar. Abraham and his wife Sarah...