Archives for August, 2017
It is one thing to study postpartum depression as a professional and it is a whole different matter to experience it personally. As a counselor, I knew the signs...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Study Discovers Brain Adapts to Biological Risk of Bipolar Disorder
- Smoking Linked to Frailty in Older Adults
- Teletherapy as Effective as In-Person Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Anti-Drinking Campaigns Aimed at Young People Often Backfire
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
There is a an old story dating approximately 4,000 years ago about how God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Issac on an altar. Abraham and his wife Sarah...