Archives for September, 2017
John regularly told his wife, Jane, “I feel all alone in this world (within our family, at my job, or in our neighborhood).” In the beginning of their marriage,...
After being closed for over a week due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma, some Florida schools are attempting to return to normal operations. While the schools may...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mouse Study Finds Stress Can Take Physical Toll as Badly as Junk Food
- Midday Light Therapy May Be Best for Bipolar Disorder
- Neurosurgery at Night May Hold Greater Risk for Complications
- Study: Low Substance Abuse Among Blacks, Latinos in High-Risk Urban Areas
- Timbre Shifts in ‘Baby Talk’ Similar in All Languages
- Specific Brain Wave Patterns for Different Learning Styles