Archives for October, 2017
As soon as Tracey could get away, she ran. It took nearly all night to find the right moment when her date had finally fallen sufficiently asleep that she...
The first couple of therapy sessions with Trina were rollercoaster rides. One second she was excited about a new job and all of the possibilities it presented. The next...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
- AI Can Determine Gender by Smile Motion
- Ketamine Nasal Spray for Depression Runs Into Problems
- Very Fit Middle-Aged Women May Reduce Risk of Later Dementia
- Structural Brain Differences for Transgender People
- Educational Achievements Overcome Effects of Child Abuse
Dan came into his therapist’s office convinced his wife had Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). After reading several articles and blogs on the internet, he diagnosed her erratic behavior, heightened...