Archives for October, 2017
As soon as Tracey could get away, she ran. It took nearly all night to find the right moment when her date had finally fallen sufficiently asleep that she...
The first couple of therapy sessions with Trina were rollercoaster rides. One second she was excited about a new job and all of the possibilities it presented. The next...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Pre-K Program Can Boost Kids’ Self-Regulation Skills
- Sleeping Brain Can Get Out of Sync in Elderly, Disrupting Memory
- Ketamine Can Rapidly Reduce Suicidal Thoughts
- Some Vitamin Deficiencies May Be Common in Old Age
- Memory Shifts Into High Gear When We Think About Our Children
- Bosses Who Can’t Put Down Smartphone Risk Losing Employees’ Trust
Dan came into his therapist’s office convinced his wife had Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). After reading several articles and blogs on the internet, he diagnosed her erratic behavior, heightened...