Archives for January, 2018
“I never want to see you again,” Marie shouted to her husband as she slammed the door on the way out. Adam stood still wondering if she would immediately...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mediterranean Diet Tied to Stronger Bones, Muscles After Menopause
- Study Finds Delay in Initial Dementia Diagnosis
- Age-Related Focusing Issues Harnessed to Recall Strangers’ Names
- Many OCD Patients Tend to Use Poor Coping Strategies
- New Clues on Why Sense of Direction Fades With Age
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
Sam saw a pattern. After her narcissistic husband would explode combining verbal assaults with mental and emotional abuse, he seemed calmer for several weeks. Then, as if there was...