Archives for February, 2018
Sammy refused to go to school after hearing about the death of several students at a neighboring school. Even though he didn’t’ know the details of the event, he...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Maternal Depression May Impact Child’s IQ
- Nearly 80 Genes Linked to Depression
- In Polluted Cities, Kids Show Hallmarks of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Study: Transgender Youth More Likely To Be Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Mental Disorders Called One of Top Causes of Childhood Disease
- Equal Earnings May Affect Whether Cohabitating Couples Get Married
At first, everything seemed fine for Tess. She was driving back from visiting her parents a few hours away. Suddenly a flood of intense emotions, pounding heart rate, difficulty...