Archives for Children & Teens
After being closed for over a week due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma, some Florida schools are attempting to return to normal operations. While the schools may...
It is one thing to study postpartum depression as a professional and it is a whole different matter to experience it personally. As a counselor, I knew the signs...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Memory Shifts Into High Gear When We Think About Our Children
- Bosses Who Can’t Put Down Smartphone Risk Losing Employees’ Trust
- Social Workers Lack Tools to Identify Cases of Chronic Neglect
- Coloring Books Relieve Some Stress, But Real Art Therapy Boosts Mood, Creativity
- Controversy Over Children’s Screen-Time Recommendations
- Family Meals Help Children Physically and Mentally
Ever wonder what makes Cinderella’s stepmother, Snow White’s stepmother, and Rapunzel’s adopted mother so evil? They are the most hated of characters precisely because their mothering instincts are contrary...