Archives for Children & Teens
Ever wonder what makes Cinderella’s stepmother, Snow White’s stepmother, and Rapunzel’s adopted mother so evil? They are the most hated of characters precisely because their mothering instincts are contrary...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Messaging Can Prompt Use of Video Games for Depression
- Learning Difficulties in Men Tied to Higher Risk of Testicular Cancer
- Brain Imaging, Machine Learning May Help Predict Mental Illness Risk
- Magnetic Brain Stimulation May Improve Sound Memory
- Spirituality May Be Underused Tool in Treating Mental Illness
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease May Share Genetic Origin with Schizophrenia
After sixteen years, I can still remember the day of the Columbine shootings. Two high school students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, injured 24 people, killed 13 and then...
It can be difficult to discern the difference between obstinate teenage behavior and a budding narcissist. After all, narcissism cannot be officially diagnosed until a person reaches the age...