Archives for Children & Teens
Ever wonder what makes Cinderella’s stepmother, Snow White’s stepmother, and Rapunzel’s adopted mother so evil? They are the most hated of characters precisely because their mothering instincts are contrary...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Sleep Quality Can Impact Loneliness in Young Adults
- Explaining Narcissism as Personality Trait and Disorder
- Study Shows Street Gangs Don’t Breed Extremism
- Wearable Devices May Soon Monitor Emotions, Mood
- Email Support Can Help Smokers Quit as Well as Top Meds
- Biomarkers in Saliva Could Lead to Early ID of Alzheimer’s
After sixteen years, I can still remember the day of the Columbine shootings. Two high school students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, injured 24 people, killed 13 and then...
It can be difficult to discern the difference between obstinate teenage behavior and a budding narcissist. After all, narcissism cannot be officially diagnosed until a person reaches the age...