Archives for Children & Teens
After being closed for over a week due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma, some Florida schools are attempting to return to normal operations. While the schools may...
It is one thing to study postpartum depression as a professional and it is a whole different matter to experience it personally. As a counselor, I knew the signs...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Gentle Touch May Help Ease Pain of Social Rejection
- Boss’ Support Critical to Employee Mental Health
- Primary Care Team Can Be Effective in Reducing Opioid Addiction
- Exposure to Nature May Improve City-Dwellers’ Mental Health
- Schizophrenia Interferes With All Brain Communication Networks
- Study Explores Head Impacts in Youth Football
Ever wonder what makes Cinderella’s stepmother, Snow White’s stepmother, and Rapunzel’s adopted mother so evil? They are the most hated of characters precisely because their mothering instincts are contrary...