Archives for Children & Teens
Ever wonder what makes Cinderella’s stepmother, Snow White’s stepmother, and Rapunzel’s adopted mother so evil? They are the most hated of characters precisely because their mothering instincts are contrary...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- How Parents Can Stay Sane When Baby Can’t Sleep
- Preemies at Greater Risk of SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Deaths
- Study Warns of Antipsychotic Risks for Dementia Patients Not in Nursing Homes
- Finnish Study: In Elders, Strength Tied to Better Cognition
- Cerebellum May Play Major Role in Schizophrenia
- Is It OK to Share Bed with Pets and Kids?
After sixteen years, I can still remember the day of the Columbine shootings. Two high school students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, injured 24 people, killed 13 and then...
It can be difficult to discern the difference between obstinate teenage behavior and a budding narcissist. After all, narcissism cannot be officially diagnosed until a person reaches the age...