Archives for Coping Skills
The other day, a client came in describing his wife’s behavior as Borderline Personality Disorder. He had numerous examples of how perfectly she fit the profile and how he...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- How Parents Can Stay Sane When Baby Can’t Sleep
- Preemies at Greater Risk of SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Deaths
- Study Warns of Antipsychotic Risks for Dementia Patients Not in Nursing Homes
- Finnish Study: In Elders, Strength Tied to Better Cognition
- Cerebellum May Play Major Role in Schizophrenia
- Is It OK to Share Bed with Pets and Kids?
There is a lot of crossover between Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). They share some of the same characteristics yet the underlying needs and motivations...
Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...