Archives for Coping Skills
There is a lot of crossover between Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). They share some of the same characteristics yet the underlying needs and motivations...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Sleep Quality Can Impact Loneliness in Young Adults
- Explaining Narcissism as Personality Trait and Disorder
- Study Shows Street Gangs Don’t Breed Extremism
- Wearable Devices May Soon Monitor Emotions, Mood
- Email Support Can Help Smokers Quit as Well as Top Meds
- Biomarkers in Saliva Could Lead to Early ID of Alzheimer’s
Being diagnosed with a personality disorder can be discouraging at first. But if a person has to have one, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is the best. Of all the...
Recently a teenager came into my office complaining about the anxiety they were experiencing from their Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) parent. They gave me a few examples. The compulsive...