Archives for Coping Skills
The first couple of therapy sessions with Trina were rollercoaster rides. One second she was excited about a new job and all of the possibilities it presented. The next...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Gentle Touch May Help Ease Pain of Social Rejection
- Boss’ Support Critical to Employee Mental Health
- Primary Care Team Can Be Effective in Reducing Opioid Addiction
- Exposure to Nature May Improve City-Dwellers’ Mental Health
- Schizophrenia Interferes With All Brain Communication Networks
- Study Explores Head Impacts in Youth Football
John regularly told his wife, Jane, “I feel all alone in this world (within our family, at my job, or in our neighborhood).” In the beginning of their marriage,...
After being closed for over a week due to the devastating effects of Hurricane Irma, some Florida schools are attempting to return to normal operations. While the schools may...