Archives for General
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Transgender College Freshmen Tend to Drink More, Have More Black-Outs
- Current, Former Romantic Partners Often Share Similar Traits
- Strong Sense of Smell Tied to More Active Social Life in Older Women
- How Language Helps Us Cope with Negative Experiences
- Why Do Weekend Warriors Pay for Pain?
- Too Much Structure May Hinder Creativity
Not everyone who comes into counseling truly wants to get better. Some are present because a relationship, an employer, or the legal system mandates it. Unfortunately for the therapist,...
Typically Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is viewed as a female disorder but it is not. Just like their female counterparts, males also have an intense and persistent fear of...
Depression has its own signs and symptoms but when mixed with a personality disorder (PD) it can be more elusive. Each PD has a different manifestation of depression with...