Archives for General
Charles thought that divorcing his narcissistic wife would end his frustrations. But it did not. Not too long after the divorce was finalized, his wife began acting like they...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Muscular Strength Tied to Brain Health
- Study Links More Sugar Consumption to Poorer Cognition in Kids
- Short-Term PTSD Therapy Can Yield Long-Term Benefits
- Performance Can Improve When We Know We Have an Audience
- Ex-Prisoners with Mental Illness, Substance Abuse Have 12-Fold Risk of Injury
- Age Affects How We Predict and Respond to Home-Related Stress
“I never want to see you again,” Marie shouted to her husband as she slammed the door on the way out. Adam stood still wondering if she would immediately...
Sam saw a pattern. After her narcissistic husband would explode combining verbal assaults with mental and emotional abuse, he seemed calmer for several weeks. Then, as if there was...