Archives for Marriage
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Young People with Chronic Illness Three Times More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- Eye Contact Influences Child Anxiety
- More Older Adults Embrace Social Media but Many Still Fearful of Privacy
- Relationship Break-Up: How to Decide to Work it Out or Leave
- Depression Can Taint Past as Well as Present
- Less Prenatal Stress Reduces Child Behavioral Problems
A client walked into my office for the first time and began to describe her husband as a narcissist. They had been married for 15 years, had two children,...
It is hard to remember a time when the marriage was tranquil. Rather, each year brings more drama, intensity, frustration, distance, and hostility. Efforts to improve the situation are...