Archives for Marriage
A client walked into my office for the first time and began to describe her husband as a narcissist. They had been married for 15 years, had two children,...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Teens Girls Suffer from Digital Dating Abuse
- Autistic Traits May Enhance Rational Decision-Making
- More Intense Mental Distress Tied to Greater Risk of Death in Heart Patients
- Sleep Deficits + Marital Conflict May Hike Risk of Illness
- How Parents Can Stay Sane When Baby Can’t Sleep
- Preemies at Greater Risk of SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Deaths
It is hard to remember a time when the marriage was tranquil. Rather, each year brings more drama, intensity, frustration, distance, and hostility. Efforts to improve the situation are...
Hold on tight and get ready for a roller-coaster of a ride when marrying into a narcissistic family. At first the Narcissistic Parent (NP) will seem amazingly charming and...