Archives for Marriage
A client walked into my office for the first time and began to describe her husband as a narcissist. They had been married for 15 years, had two children,...
It is hard to remember a time when the marriage was tranquil. Rather, each year brings more drama, intensity, frustration, distance, and hostility. Efforts to improve the situation are...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- MRI During Infancy May Predict Autism in High-Risk Kids
- Recent Progress Seen in Lessening Cognitive, Motor Delays in Very Premature Babies
- New Approach to Smoking Cessation Taps Into Nostalgia
- New App Seeks to Detect Early Dementia
- What Motivates Teens to Exercise?
- New Study Shows How Dads Bond With Their Kids
Hold on tight and get ready for a roller-coaster of a ride when marrying into a narcissistic family. At first the Narcissistic Parent (NP) will seem amazingly charming and...