14 thoughts on “10 Emotions That Can be Unintentionally Inherited by Children

• July 11, 2018 at 9:18 am

when i saw the photo of three dogs i wanted to throw up. my mom feared animals, as i do, but i also find them revolting and can never grasp why anyone would acytually choose to be near them…

• July 11, 2018 at 12:03 pm

I am now old. The illness of my mother mental and alcoholism ruined my life. From early on I was subjected to mental abuse. Every ache and pain was cancer or terminal. There was yelling and screaming between my mother and grandmother on a daily basis. We lived together. My father was nice, but very weak. All the fears crept in and now I am a paranoid agoraphobic.

• July 11, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Hi, difference between feelings and thoughts and feeling thought hybrid.
    stinkin thinkin is intertwined with the original feeling.

• July 12, 2018 at 11:02 pm

Great article and you gave helpful clues ,, however no advice about trauma, just deal with it in healthy ways. ,,, a tidbit more please

• July 15, 2018 at 12:48 pm

A very accurate reading as far as one can see it….absolutely love the descriptions and causes of each item listed. And we all do suffer to some degree from prejudices about things from the perspective of our Parents, a generation ago when they were children….and the World was MUCH different then.

• July 20, 2018 at 5:49 pm

My daughter was murdered 3 years ago and my son-in-law has been on trial for more than 2 years after numerous postponements. Its taking its toll on our family but by the grace of God and the prayers of many we are holding up. Some days I want out but I know God has a purpose with all this and gives me peace and strength. Some days I’m angry and frustrated and want to give up but God gives me wisdom to deal with situations, some caused by my son-in-law, some by our useless police force, some by our overworked and under-resourced legal system, some by my family and some by myself ! I believe justice will be served as unpleasant as it is and the effect it will have on our grandchildren and our whole family and the painful experience of winding up my daughter’s estate and the handling the hatred our son-in-law has towards us. I hold onto God’s promise in Jer. 29v11. The trial resumes on Monday 23 July and we are praying for justice and closure soon🙏. Thank you for listening.