Psych Central Professional
At first, everything seemed fine for Tess. She was driving back from visiting her parents a few hours away. Suddenly a flood of intense emotions, pounding heart rate, difficulty...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mediterranean Diet Tied to Stronger Bones, Muscles After Menopause
- Study Finds Delay in Initial Dementia Diagnosis
- Age-Related Focusing Issues Harnessed to Recall Strangers’ Names
- Many OCD Patients Tend to Use Poor Coping Strategies
- New Clues on Why Sense of Direction Fades With Age
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
“I never want to see you again,” Marie shouted to her husband as she slammed the door on the way out. Adam stood still wondering if she would immediately...