Psych Central Professional
Sam saw a pattern. After her narcissistic husband would explode combining verbal assaults with mental and emotional abuse, he seemed calmer for several weeks. Then, as if there was...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Mediterranean Diet Tied to Stronger Bones, Muscles After Menopause
- Study Finds Delay in Initial Dementia Diagnosis
- Age-Related Focusing Issues Harnessed to Recall Strangers’ Names
- Many OCD Patients Tend to Use Poor Coping Strategies
- New Clues on Why Sense of Direction Fades With Age
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
Nancy was determined after the last family gathering to find out what was so dysfunctional about their interaction. Within minutes of assembling, her mom oscillated between belittling her and...
Every wonder what causes an immediate attraction the first time two people meet? Sarah finally discovered that she kept dating the same type of abusive person over and over....