We feel so incredibly honored to have had such an awesome group of therapists agree to share their stories during the live panel webinar training for therapists! And we feel even more honored that each of them shared their experience in our Business School Bootcamp for Therapists and how it impacted their private practice development. Scroll down to listen and/or watch their stories today!
- Dr. Gary Brown shared his experience of coming into bootcamp with an already full, cash-pay private practice.
- Nyshia Johnson, LCSW shared her experience of launching a faith based practice while working full time.
- Namrata Rindani-McMahill, LMFT shared some of her story of launching a practice as a pre-licensed therapist and how it served her upon getting licensed.
- Mallory Grimste, LCSW shared her experience of growing a specialized teen therapy private practice.
- Dr. Erika Martinez shared her experience of developing an out of the box practice as a psychologist who loves testing.
- Sherry Shockey-Pope shared her experience of doing a deep dive into the business side of her group practice to get things flowing and free up precious time for life balance and new projects.