Archives for Business Advice for Therapists
Marketing can feel like an endeavor that happens in bursts. You can be on top of things one minute and then the next, you just aren’t into it anymore....
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Transgender College Freshmen Tend to Drink More, Have More Black-Outs
- Current, Former Romantic Partners Often Share Similar Traits
- Strong Sense of Smell Tied to More Active Social Life in Older Women
- How Language Helps Us Cope with Negative Experiences
- Why Do Weekend Warriors Pay for Pain?
- Too Much Structure May Hinder Creativity
Do you believe that your community needs you in private practice? I do. Start to look around as you go about your day and you will see lots of...
The year is almost over and many of you are planning how you will be generating income in your private practice. Look at what worked this past year. Where...