Archives for Social Media for Therapists
Marketing can feel like an endeavor that happens in bursts. You can be on top of things one minute and then the next, you just aren’t into it anymore....
Do you believe that your community needs you in private practice? I do. Start to look around as you go about your day and you will see lots of...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Poor Sleep, Physical Inactivity Up Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Delayed Word Processing May Predict Risk of Alzheimer’s
- Inflamed Support Cells May Contribute to Some Types of Autism
- New Assessment Model Links Emotions to Mental Health
- Smartphones Compromise Teens’ Sleep
- Same Rate of Prevention Services for People With and Without Mental Health Conditions
The year is almost over and many of you are planning how you will be generating income in your private practice. Look at what worked this past year. Where...