7 thoughts on “Starting a Counseling Practice Part 4: Choosing an Office Space

• September 21, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Your link to your download is broken.

• September 22, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Hey Kristin – Thanks for the heads up. Can you check your email and make sure you didn’t receive the download. It might have gone to spam?

• September 28, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Hi Kelly Ann, thanks for the great information on setting up a private practice. I do have a question or two, under Section 4, titled Location your examples of fee schedules confusing. For example, you say you charge $150 per day for a month, so 5 days per week x 20 days (Mon – Fri) @ $150 = $3000 a month. The therapist that works only Saturday’s only pays $150 per month, and another therapist pays you $300 a month for two days per week per month. Why such disparity in your fees? Thanks again Rose

• November 19, 2016 at 1:50 am

I could not download the checklist. It did go to spam but even when I opened the message and clicked “subscribe”, it opened up the page which said,

“Oops, page not found!

It seems that the page you are looking for does not exist.”

• November 28, 2016 at 11:28 am

Thanks for this info. I have a question about subleasing. I have my own office and will be renting out days that I am not there similar to what you describe. Do I need to write up a “sublease” agreement by a lawyer or draw up an agreement myself indicating the rental fee agreement, etc? Not sure what to include and how formal to make it. Thanks so much.

• July 2, 2017 at 8:45 pm

read your article with interest since I rent executive office suites to therapists and social workers. your article was well done!