America is a Xanax nation according to a report just posted on . Of the more than 250 million prescriptions written for psychiatric drugs in 2009 in this country, Xanax is the by far most popular. Nearly 50 million prescriptions were written for this benzodiazepine or its generic form last year. Runners up for the top spot include Ambien, Lexapro, Zoloft, and...
Consider these 2 scenarios: Dr Get-Ahead applies for a junior faculty position at a mid-tier academic department of psychiatry. He lists 12 presentations at national conferences on his curriculum vitae. He already has...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Many Seniors with Depression Faring Well During Pandemic
- Virtual Body Swapping With Friend Can Alter Your Sense of Self
- Genetic Study on Bipolar Disorder and Psychosis May Lead to Earlier Diagnosis
- Alzheimer’s Treatment With Antibodies Shows Promise in Clearing Plaques, Aiding Cognition
- Pandemic Taking A Toll on Those With Eating Disorders
- Depressed, Anxious Young Men May Be at Greater Risk for Mid-Life Heart Attack