Jennifer Rollin’s latest Q & A interview is with Meghan Renzi, LCSW-C. are some of your favorite systems and ways that you keep your practice running smoothly/organized? Having...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Gentle Touch May Help Ease Pain of Social Rejection
- Boss’ Support Critical to Employee Mental Health
- Primary Care Team Can Be Effective in Reducing Opioid Addiction
- Exposure to Nature May Improve City-Dwellers’ Mental Health
- Schizophrenia Interferes With All Brain Communication Networks
- Study Explores Head Impacts in Youth Football
You need a website that works! However, you need a website that is effective, and not all are created equally. We have talked to too many therapists who built...
From our partner, The National Psychologist:
Today, Adriana Alejandre, MA LMFT offers some private practice management tips via a Q & A with Jennifer Rollin. Jennifer: What are some of your favorite systems and ways...
The Hoffman Report: The Investigation into the American Psychological Association (APA)
TCPR: Dr. Gariety, please tell us a bit about your background. Dr. Gariety: I’ve been in practice for 23 years, starting out in community mental health, followed by 13...