Archives for August, 2011
In a previous post I talked about why social media matters to therapists. The number of people using social media on a daily basis, and Facebook in particular, are...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Rock Climbing Can Be Useful Add-On to Treat Depression
- Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s Affect Brain Cells in Similar Way
- High-Level Changes at Work Can Stress Workers
- Children’s Brain Images Show How Cognitive Control Increases with Age
- Body’s Opioid System Implicated in Trauma Sensivitity
- ‘Authentic’ Teachers Better at Engaging Students
Some therapists have embraced Facebook and others are hesitant to venture into social networking arena. Here are my thoughts on the benefits and risks of setting up a Facebook...