Archives for August, 2011
In a previous post I talked about why social media matters to therapists. The number of people using social media on a daily basis, and Facebook in particular, are...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- MRI During Infancy May Predict Autism in High-Risk Kids
- Recent Progress Seen in Lessening Cognitive, Motor Delays in Very Premature Babies
- New Approach to Smoking Cessation Taps Into Nostalgia
- New App Seeks to Detect Early Dementia
- What Motivates Teens to Exercise?
- New Study Shows How Dads Bond With Their Kids
Some therapists have embraced Facebook and others are hesitant to venture into social networking arena. Here are my thoughts on the benefits and risks of setting up a Facebook...