Archives for August, 2011
In a previous post I talked about why social media matters to therapists. The number of people using social media on a daily basis, and Facebook in particular, are...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Diabetes Boosts Risk of Cognitive Issues After Surgery
- Study IDs Factors That Can Lead to Postpartum Depression
- Study Explores Forgiveness of Partner Infidelity
- ‘Selfish Brain’ Wins Competition With Muscle Power
- Poor Sleep, Physical Inactivity Up Genetic Risk of Obesity
- Delayed Word Processing May Predict Risk of Alzheimer’s
Some therapists have embraced Facebook and others are hesitant to venture into social networking arena. Here are my thoughts on the benefits and risks of setting up a Facebook...