Archives for June, 2012
There is an “it” factor when looking for interns to train in your private practice. Here’s how I’ve found amazing interns that stay at my clinic even after graduation....
Last week, I blogged about the benefits of joining a private practice group. Today, I’ll discuss the downside of being in business with other practitioners. I briefly worked in...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Dual Gait Analysis Can Aid Early Diagnosis of Dementia
- Report: Alcohol Hikes Breast Cancer Risk, Exercise Lowers It
- Big City Teens in UK May Have Greater Risk for Psychotic Experiences
- Study Looks at Keys to Exercise Motivation for Women
- Probiotics May Ease Depression Symptoms
- Childhood Obesity May Raise Risk of Later Depression
Last week Dr. Christina Hibbert contributed a guest blog highlighting her experience of sharing an office with her husband in rural Flagstaff, AZ. (If you missed it you can...