Archives for June, 2012
There is an “it” factor when looking for interns to train in your private practice. Here’s how I’ve found amazing interns that stay at my clinic even after graduation....
Last week, I blogged about the benefits of joining a private practice group. Today, I’ll discuss the downside of being in business with other practitioners. I briefly worked in...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Brain Scan May ID Teens at Risk for Drug Abuse
- Depression in Psoriasis Patients Ups Risk of Arthritis
- Mixed Evidence for Cognitive Training for Dementia
- How Eye Expressions Convey Emotion and Function
- Parent Training Shows Promise for ADHD Treatment in Japan
- Teens with PTSD, Conduct Disorder May Misinterpret Facial Expressions
Last week Dr. Christina Hibbert contributed a guest blog highlighting her experience of sharing an office with her husband in rural Flagstaff, AZ. (If you missed it you can...