Build your practice and attract more clients to your practice by creating regular content on your private practice website. I’ll make it easy for you!
Welcome 2013! I tell my private practice consulting clients is to have an integrated blog on their private practice website and become a regular online content creator. Potential clients are searching online for your services and I want them to be able to find you more easily. Here’s how blogging can help.
Why is blogging on your private practice website important?
- Fresh website content boosts search engine rankings/SEO (remember Google is my #1 referral source)
- It add value to your website visitors and give them a reason to come back to your site
- It gives you valuable content to share on social media that direct people back to your website
- It helps you to strengthen your online presence as an expert
- It allows potential clients get to know you and your practice philosophy
Why are some therapists hesitant to start blogging?
- They don’t know what to write about
- They think they have to write totally original content
- They think they have to write a “dissertation” (blogs posts only need to be 300-600 words)
- They haven’t found their “blogging voice”
- They don’t have the “time”
- They’re scared
To participate in the 2013 Therapist Blog Challenge:
- Post your practice website link in the comments below.
- Watch for my suggested blog topic twice each month. I’ll come up with the content idea so you don’t have to. I’ll title and number the posts “Blog challenge #1” … so you can keep track.
- Write your 300-600 work blog article that week for your private practice website.
- Post your blog article link in the comment section on the corresponding post here on this Toolbox blog.
- Read and share other therapists articles.
Pretty easy, huh? So, are you IN? By the end of the year you’ll have at least 24 articles on your website!
Blog challenge #1 coming soon….
Remember to post your practice website below and any questions you have. And please invite colleagues to join in. This will be fun!