Archives for March, 2015
If there is anything you’ve taken from reading posts on Private Practice Toolbox, it likely has to do with the importance of having a strong online presence to educate...
I’m excited to introduce you to the kick off of a new series: Therapist Turned Entrepreneur and introduce to you a mental health professional who transformed his training into...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Memory Shifts Into High Gear When We Think About Our Children
- Bosses Who Can’t Put Down Smartphone Risk Losing Employees’ Trust
- Social Workers Lack Tools to Identify Cases of Chronic Neglect
- Coloring Books Relieve Some Stress, But Real Art Therapy Boosts Mood, Creativity
- Controversy Over Children’s Screen-Time Recommendations
- Family Meals Help Children Physically and Mentally
It was a scary step to resign from all insurance panels! I wasn’t aware of any therapists who had built a fee-for-service practice in my area. The things I...