Archives for March, 2015
If there is anything you’ve taken from reading posts on Private Practice Toolbox, it likely has to do with the importance of having a strong online presence to educate...
I’m excited to introduce you to the kick off of a new series: Therapist Turned Entrepreneur and introduce to you a mental health professional who transformed his training into...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Rare Genetic Variants Increase Risk for Tourette Syndrome
- Storytelling Skills of Black Preschoolers Can Aid in Reading
- Playing Video Games Can Change your Brain
- Social Media Tool Designed to Detect Sarcasm
- Work Stress Can Lead to Overeating But Good Sleep Can Provide Buffer
- Researchers Learn How Ketamine Acts on the Brain
It was a scary step to resign from all insurance panels! I wasn’t aware of any therapists who had built a fee-for-service practice in my area. The things I...