Archives for March, 2015
If there is anything you’ve taken from reading posts on Private Practice Toolbox, it likely has to do with the importance of having a strong online presence to educate...
I’m excited to introduce you to the kick off of a new series: Therapist Turned Entrepreneur and introduce to you a mental health professional who transformed his training into...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Gentle Touch May Help Ease Pain of Social Rejection
- Boss’ Support Critical to Employee Mental Health
- Primary Care Team Can Be Effective in Reducing Opioid Addiction
- Exposure to Nature May Improve City-Dwellers’ Mental Health
- Schizophrenia Interferes With All Brain Communication Networks
- Study Explores Head Impacts in Youth Football
It was a scary step to resign from all insurance panels! I wasn’t aware of any therapists who had built a fee-for-service practice in my area. The things I...