Archives for Communication Skills
How happy are you? Have you noticed that some people who seem to have so much in life would hardly describe themselves as happy, while others who seem to have so...
How is your health? If you are like most people, you took this as a question about your physical health, prompting you to take inventory of your aches and...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Many Struggling Readers Have Binocular Vision Problems
- High Dopamine May Cause Psychosis Patients to Focus More on Expectations
- Screening All Adults for Hepatitis C is Most Cost-Effective Way to ID Those Infected
- Many Teens Take Great Care in Posting Online Content
- More Daily Activity Linked to More Gray Matter in Older Adults’ Brains
- Conversation Boosts Kids’ Brain Development
The group experience is an ideal forum for psycho-educational learning. We are social beings, and a group situation allows opportunities to improve social skills, learn from others, practice skills...