Archives for Metaphors
Do you ever focus on looking AT your thoughts rather than FROM your thoughts? If so, you are practicing one of the cornerstones of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy developed by...
As a therapist, I have always been a big fan of offering my clients “hands on” practical strategies that can help them self-soothe immediately in times of anger and...
Help your clients “jump start” the new year with these five life skills tips! Every year, millions of people make New Year resolutions, but it doesn’t take long for...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- Childhood Aggression Linked to Deficits in Executive Function
- AI Can Determine Gender by Smile Motion
- Ketamine Nasal Spray for Depression Runs Into Problems
- Very Fit Middle-Aged Women May Reduce Risk of Later Dementia
- Structural Brain Differences for Transgender People
- Educational Achievements Overcome Effects of Child Abuse