Archives for Metaphors
Do you ever focus on looking AT your thoughts rather than FROM your thoughts? If so, you are practicing one of the cornerstones of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy developed by...
As a therapist, I have always been a big fan of offering my clients “hands on” practical strategies that can help them self-soothe immediately in times of anger and...
Help your clients “jump start” the new year with these five life skills tips! Every year, millions of people make New Year resolutions, but it doesn’t take long for...
From Our News Bureau - Updated daily!
- High-Altitude Psychosis Seen as Distinct from Altitude Sickness
- Can Air Pollution Influence Teen Behavior?
- Father’s Rejection Can Lead to Teen Anxiety
- Apprehension Over Loss of Control May Fuel Anxiety Disorders
- New Therapy Can Aid Social Skills for Those with Schizophrenia
- Many MDs Reluctant to Prescribe Cannabis for Kids with Cancer